Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone give me advice?
Hello semua,

I am a newbie in Forex trading, currently still learning more about Forex and still don't have much experience in it.
My friend introduced me to try this broker, GDMFX, but as a newbie, I am still pretty new in this and not very sure about it.
Can someone please advice me in this?
Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thanks..
Thanks given by:
i think gdmfx is a good broker. Their IB's always visiting this site.
BUKA AKAUN FOREX ANDA DISINI | SERVIS MEMBEKAL DAN MENCETAK PERALATAN T-SHIRT WHATSAPP DI 0183991568
Thanks given by: Joanne Lee
(10-16-2013, 10:52 AM)Mateo Rodriguez Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 10:48 PM)Joanne Lee Wrote: Hello semua,

I am a newbie in Forex trading, currently still learning more about Forex and still don't have much experience in it.
My friend introduced me to try this broker, GDMFX, but as a newbie, I am still pretty new in this and not very sure about it.
Can someone please advice me in this?
Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thanks..

It was nice to see your post, really. I am a trader and my broker is actually GDMFX. In GDMFX, you can open multiple accounts regardless of the types of the account. It offers traders with price feed directly coming from the Wall Street and Interbank Networks in New York via the advanced technology that is developed by professionals. In GDMFX your funds are surely in good hands because they are managed by independent trustees. At the same the funds are segregated and deposited in a very trustworthy tier-1 banks.

Ohh, I see, so my friend is right la? She's been trading with GDMFX and so far she dont have any problem, and she's happy trading there..
I seeee, thanks for the heads up..
Thanks given by:
hi guys!glad to find you here.I am also contemplating to join GDMFX and its really great to find actual traders from gdmfx here.Hope you guys share your experience trading with them.:)
Thanks given by:
Hi co-traders. I am really glad to see another postings about gdmfx here. If you might ask, its also my broker. I have a classic account with them. And right now I'm doing its free demo account. Have you done or currently trying the demo account too?
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2013, 06:16 PM)lee.belisar Wrote: Hi co-traders. I am really glad to see another postings about gdmfx here. If you might ask, its also my broker. I have a classic account with them. And right now I'm doing its free demo account. Have you done or currently trying the demo account too?

Yes Lee,I also opened a demo to test their trading platform.Demo is good for us newbies to forex.We simulate live trading by using it and practice some strategies we can use.
Thanks given by:
(11-13-2013, 10:12 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 06:16 PM)lee.belisar Wrote: Hi co-traders. I am really glad to see another postings about gdmfx here. If you might ask, its also my broker. I have a classic account with them. And right now I'm doing its free demo account. Have you done or currently trying the demo account too?

Yes Lee,I also opened a demo to test their trading platform.Demo is good for us newbies to forex.We simulate live trading by using it and practice some strategies we can use.

One of the experienced traders suggested that newbie should not be using a demo account for a longer time as this will lead to getting a bad habit like taking too much risk.
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2013, 03:42 PM)lee.belisar Wrote:

One of the experienced traders suggested that newbie should not be using a demo account for a longer time as this will lead to getting a bad habit like taking too much risk.

Thanks for your advice.So,does going to live trading with a small deposit advisable for newbies to start?
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2013, 05:48 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote:

Thanks for your advice.So,does going to live trading with a small deposit advisable for newbies to start?

In my own opinion, it would help as you could apply what you have learn from Forex sites, forums, other traders and the demo account. But in my case, I'm planning to do both ways, doing the demo while doing the live trading.
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2013, 06:24 PM)lee.belisar Wrote:
(11-17-2013, 05:48 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote:

In my own opinion, it would help as you could apply what you have learn from Forex sites, forums, other traders and the demo account. But in my case, I'm planning to do both ways, doing the demo while doing the live trading.

that a great idea lee!I think that live trading will be beneficial in our forex learning as you deal with real money,you also practice to handle real emotions.
Thanks given by: