Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i know where can i find home visit physiotherapy
kind of agree with the idea of people coming home, esp for those who have trouble in mobility
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2018, 09:50 AM)rizal.buzo Wrote: hahaha.. yup.. CaregiverAsia service looks cool and flexible tho. If u choose to attend for an appoinment at goverment hospital really kill your time. So why u give a try by booking this cool service at caregiverAsia platform.. and dont forget to share ur experiance ya..

I think i'll consider using their service in the future as an alternative since it's really easy to book the caregivers. We can just do it online. Plus they have a variety of service. Even confinement and babysitting Open-mouthed_smile
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2018, 05:25 PM)bananana Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 04:40 PM)huida23 Wrote: Parking,tol, gas, time, energy, money. Haha i feel him bro. That CaregiverAsia service looks legit tho. What is it? looks like a middle-platform for nurses

It is actually. The concept is like Uber or Grab where freelancers/part timers offers their service through caregiverAsia. So they're the middle platform for the caregivers. I know cuz my brother used to work as a part timer there during his inter sem vacations haha.

Ah i see, oh your brother was a freelancer at caregiverAsia? so that means the hour of working is flexible right? I could recommend that platform to my cousin and friends that are looking for part time jobs lol. From what i see, the services available are also wide. What did your brother work as during his part time?
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2018, 10:50 AM)bananana Wrote: Like user @Generasix said, I wouldn't recommend government or private hospital as well. One of my friends got spinal related pain as well. If it wasn't for his active lifestyle, he wouldnt bother going to hospital just for the physio appointment. It was too troublesome for him. Parking, toll, gas. Pity him. Perhaps you can try looking into this website :

https://www.caregiverasia.com/services/?locale=en-MY

i wouldnt suggest government hospital as well. too much hassle in getting appointment and so on. i just recommend it because thats the cheapest physio that i can think of. dont know anything about that caregiverasia before.
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2018, 05:25 PM)bananana Wrote: It is actually. The concept is like Uber or Grab where freelancers/part timers offers their service through caregiverAsia. So they're the middle platform for the caregivers. I know cuz my brother used to work as a part timer there during his inter sem vacations haha.

well thats interesting. seems convenient enough for those that dont have much time to go to the hospital back and fourth every week. so whats your brother do? physiotherapist as well?
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2018, 12:03 PM)huida23 Wrote: I think i'll consider using their service in the future as an alternative since it's really easy to book the caregivers. We can just do it online. Plus they have a variety of service. Even confinement and babysitting Open-mouthed_smile

same here. Will definitely bookmark this website. We never know when we need extra hand right? Especially those with medical background
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2018, 05:25 PM)bananana Wrote: It is actually. The concept is like Uber or Grab where freelancers/part timers offers their service through caregiverAsia. So they're the middle platform for the caregivers. I know cuz my brother used to work as a part timer there during his inter sem vacations haha.

Hey im used to be caregiverasia freelancer as part time too. I served as care companion before work as  clinical assistant.. Say what, eventhough the price rate for caregiver service are affordable but you really can make an income out of it.
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2018, 10:50 AM)bananana Wrote: Like user @Generasix said, I wouldn't recommend government or private hospital as well. One of my friends got spinal related pain as well. If it wasn't for his active lifestyle, he wouldnt bother going to hospital just for the physio appointment. It was too troublesome for him. Parking, toll, gas. Pity him. Perhaps you can try looking into this website :

https://www.caregiverasia.com/services/?locale=en-MY

yeah. i wouldnt recommend it neither. as i said physiotherapy should be done at least once a week for better recovery. it would take you forever to get better if you go to public hospital. whats this caregiverasia? they provides physio?
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2018, 12:03 PM)huida23 Wrote: I think i'll consider using their service in the future as an alternative since it's really easy to book the caregivers. We can just do it online. Plus they have a variety of service. Even confinement and babysitting Open-mouthed_smile

you meant to tell people from caregiver can easily book through online and they would come to your how to serve you their service?? how bout that. so convenient.. hows their service and payment?
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2018, 09:57 PM)generasix Wrote: you meant to tell people from caregiver can easily book through online and they would come to your how to serve you their service?? how bout that. so convenient.. hows their service and payment?

Yep its that easy. Just go to caregiverasia website and find a service you would like to hire then choose your caregiver and book them through the site. Its really reasonable because its up to your flexibility of time on how long you want to use their services.
Thanks given by: