Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caño Cristales river
[Image: a798acb51c07476fc19d8e718ea3fee0.jpg]
[Image: DHNO7jBWsAAYyXR.jpg]
Are you know about this colorful place name which images I share here? If no then I tell you. These views were captured from the Caño Cristales river which is located in Colombia. It is the most exploring river there which has five colors of waters which appeal to everyone and also increase this river beauty. So the nature lovers should explore this river. I also go there after my tour to niagara falls from boston.
Thanks given by:
I appreciate your sharing. I also spent a really good time there but after seeing your shared most impressive views to increase my craze so I have decided that I must go there once again to enjoy some time with my mates. I am so happy for it. I hope we spent really good time there as well I had during my last journey. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can capture majestic views of nature beauty.
Thanks given by:
Norman, I am loving to say that you have shared really calling views of the Caño Cristales river with all of us. This is really a brilliant and colorful place. I am lucky to say that I have seen its beauty in the last summer vacations with my friends and that was such a fabulous time for us. I just loved to enjoy photography there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: