Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruce is here!
Hi everyone! I am going to say Hello to all of you as i am a new member here, i am so sure that i could enjhoy there with you all. So this is why i joined that community and so much happy for it as well. thanks guys.
Thanks given by:
Hello, Bruce . Welcome to the board. I hope you like to spend time with all of us and share your views through replies in different discussions. Hope you love to share with me little about your interests and fun ways to make your spare time useful or exciting for you?
Thanks given by:
Hello,  Bruce! I am also happy to see you here. I would like to say welcome to this community. There is no doubt you will enjoy here and get nice kind of stuff about different things. Anyhow, share something about your hobbies here.

My father had so much fun at his niagara falls bus tours from boston.
Thanks given by:
It is really nice to know that you both has shared such nice and amazing stuff about the things here. i will love to let you know that i just love traveling and enjoying this a lot with my mates. I am So sure that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure.
Thanks given by:
Hi Bruce! It's really great to have you here. I just really love to say you warmly welcome to this great kind of forum. So sure that to be at this great forum as the member would be really great to you.
Thanks given by:
Hi, Bruce! Really feel happy to see you here being a new member in this forum. Every one say you welcome here with warmly words and i also would love to say welcome to you for join it.
Thanks given by:
Bruce! Wellcom I happy to see you are here and I hope you will spend good quality time with us. I ask you question what are you favorite task in your life and you can share with all members your hobbies and your passion.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! It is much appreciated that you like to say welcome to me here in this regard. I am so sure that this will be so much nice and willing to have some fun there it will be s much marvelous for us.
Thanks given by:
Bruce ! after reading your post so then i felt you want to enjoy your life without any hesitation, I want also enjoy my life and my life passion and my aim in my life only one and this name is traveling. This is madness and tope on my list. do you like traveling?
Thanks given by:
Bentley, Traveling was my hobby before but now became my passion and due to this that I wanna explore more and more attractive places in the world. I always remained crazy when I heard a new place and never get a chance for its exploring. So i love to travel and that is my life.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: