Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Ridge Parkway
[Image: gpirst-omni-grove-park-inn-blue-ridge-pa...=en&w=1170]

Blue Ridge Parkway is one of the excellent routes for those who love to enjoy the driving of the curve shape roads. It is really a breathtaking place as it has worth seeing views of nature all around.  I have enjoyed driving there and had a fantastic time. I wills suggest you guys to must try this place to have a prominent experience. 

My uncle enjoyed las vegas travel deals
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I will love to say that you have shared a most beautiful and charming views of Blue Ridge Parkway with all of us. Blue Ridge Parkway is a best place for having fun and where a lot of visitors visited it annually and enjoy the beauty of this alluring place. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you.
Thanks given by:
[Image: blue-ridge-parkway-fall-viaduct.jpg]
Abel! I feel glad to tell you that i have also enjoyed driving on the curve roads shape at the  Blue Ridge Parkway  and enjoyed a lot.Believe me being a natures lovers this drive prove very interesting for me because i had explored natural beauty during it.Some interesting views which i have captured on my camera,i would like to share with all of you.
[Image: blue-ridge-parkway-sunset-for-the-love-o...-allen.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2220.JPG][Image: 10869195184_d706b94a0d_b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! You shared great stuff to all members, These images are wonderful and filled with nature beauty. I am impressed though your post. Sadly say I have never explored this road but after seeing your post so I think this road is filled with nature seance to the traveler. Will you share some detail about this road I will also visit next day.
Thanks given by: