Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black's Beach
Black's Beach is my father's next travel destination as he is going to take a tour of this place in the next months after finishing his  cheap tours las vegas. It is the part of Torrey Pines State Beach where people can enjoy many breathtaking activities like surfing, hiking, camping, photography, sightseeing and many others. Hopefully, my father will have a good time there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Abel! I would like to say that you have shared really very informative and useful stuff about Black's Beach with us. I feel sad to say here that I have no idea about it because it is the new name of the destination for me. I will try to explore there after seeing its some images and also read some information.
Thanks given by:
I have personally visited there only twice time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. It is a really good place for fun and tourists can enjoy there walking, kayaking, boating and photography. It is a best place for outing and you can enjoy there some time with family and friends. I would love to go there again in my free time with my mates and I want to try there my favourite activity. I hope you will have a joyful time there.
Thanks given by:
Black's Beach is just one of the most amazing and best time for sure. i will like to be there and this is gonna be so much activity and mesmerizing time for sure. I will like to have such charming time there and this is gonna be so much charming time as it.
Thanks given by:
Black's Beach is one of the best places,I have enjoyed this place and get great experiences, I want to go there again in my coming life but now i am busy in my others tours when i will free from these tours so then i must go there. Guy si wants to see some images of this place so let share with me.
Thanks given by: