Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoin mania: Join the rush or beware the bubble?
[Image: website-article-trading-bitcoin.jpg]
When the Wall Street Journal runs a headline that reads Bitcoin: Even Grandma Wants In On The Action, you’re simply compelled to find out more about the stand-out cryptocurrency that is grabbing all the attention. 
For months now, Bitcoin’s rapid price swings have been prompting volatility-starved investors to join the biggest speculative boom since the dotcom fever in the 1990s. 
In the space of 24 hours this week, Bitcoin rallied to an all-time high of $11,434 before sinking as much as 21% to $9,009, having started 2017 at $968.23, according research site CoinDesk. 
More details : Bitcoin mania: Join the rush or beware the bubble?
Thanks given by:
Great, Bitcoin is a way of making money online and you can buy it at a low rate and when Bitcoin price will be high you can sell it and earn money.

https://www.cryptonario.net/
Thanks given by:
I agree with you because in forex terminology Bitcoin is bubble. If you look at the Federal Reserve’s economic projections over the last 5- 6 years, you’ll find that they almost always miss the mark. It’s important to understand that the Fed’s main role is to regulate money supply (by forming monetary policy) to support economic growth (low unemployment and 2% annual inflation). The question is how can the money supply be efficiently controlled when the Fed itself doesn’t know how much money is in circulation (as I’ve stated above, this relates to the M3 money supply)? This is exactly why the Fed’s economic forecasts have been off for the last 10 years as well as why they’ve been unable to adequately conduct monetary policy. In other words, the Fed has become less efficient at its job and the supply of dollars has slipped form their control.

Crypto-analysts claim that during the next US crisis, not only will global investors shift towards cryptocurrencies (i.e. the dollar will lose its status as a safe haven and become a high-risk, unreliable asset), but American citizens will also look to exchange their dollars for crypto, bringing about a total collapse of the US dollar.
Thanks given by:
Do you think the U.S government will sit and watch the dollar collapse? That is very unlikely. I see more regulation toward the crypto-currency in the near future to curtail its growth. Bitcoin cannot be allowed to grow much further, there should be a limit to its growth.
Thanks given by: