Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday gift
My brother birthday is coming and I want to do something special to make it most memorable day for him so  I arranged  san francisco trips for him to go with his mates.Actually, I am confused that I don't know he liked it or not .So I would like to share my problem with you tell me isn't a good gift for him or not?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah, If your brother is a traveling lover than it remain a perfect plan for him to go for the san francisco trips and make his birthday exciting but I think you should plan something else for him. I mean to say that arrange a surprise birthday party for him around any superb destination with the best background to give a brightness to his birthday.
Thanks given by:
I think you're right so I wanna arrange a surprise party to a beautiful destination.Feel so bad I have no idea that what's places are superb for the party.If you have useful stuff about best places for enjoying party then must share with me frankly.I am waiting for your reply because my brother birthday is next week.So time is short to arrange a superb birthday party.
Thanks given by:
I would love to share here some best destinations of San Francisco' as well as for enjoying part time with buddies or family members.
Pump It Up of San Francisco, CA
AsiaSF
recess - urban recreation
Peekadoodle Kidsclub
--------------------------------------------------
The Cake Gallery is a cake shop for buy a beautiful cake.
I hope so these names will be good for selecting its one of the beautiful place for arrangments of celebrating birthdays of you brother.
Thanks given by:
Alexander!!!!!! Buddy nice suggestion which you suggest me.I appreciate your sharing stuff and I hope it will be proved helpful for me.Now after to plan his birthday party cake and best  place for it I am going to buy a pretty dress for him.I hope this gift he likes it and  I hope this birthday party remain as well as I expect.
Thanks given by: