Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best destination for enjoying Christmas
Vienna, Austria
Taos, New Mexic
New York City
Nuremberg, Germany
Reykjavik, Iceland
According to my point of view, these destinations are best around the world for enjoying the Christmas even/. Let's share your views regarding this. All of you like these places for enjoying this event?

Will take christmas light bus tour in forthcoming days. 
Thanks given by:
Have not experience to enjoy Christmas in all of these regions but can say New York City is really perfect choice to go for this event and enjoy colors of Christmas Day. Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree remain attention of visitors and locals as well. Not only this there you can enjoy musical concerts as well.

Will go with Bus tour from charlton in next few days.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! I would like to say that you have shared amazing and splendid destination names list here with all of us. New York City is the best place for enjoying Christmas. My few family member had an incredible time at there in last year and now at this Christmas, we all will explore there once again.
Thanks given by:
New York City is a best place for having fun especially for Christmas celebrations. I also spent a really good time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must explore its most fabulous fun and adventuress places and could make their journey more memorable and interesting.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN ! You are right these places are best for Christmas event, I will make a plan i will go to New York City for enjoying Christmas event with my all in all friend, this event so special for my life and i want to fully enjoy this event and I want to make memorable for part of life.
Thanks given by: