Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best destination and experiences!!
Sad 
Hello, Guys Actually today my topic best destination place name and your experience about this place.I hope you tell me your views and your experience about your journey. I am curiously waiting for all members reply.

niagara falls maid of the mist package are cool and fantastic for all visitors.
Thanks given by:
There are lots of places for having some fun there ahead with the world. So some of my favorites are,
Niagara Falls,
A Thousand islands,
Banff national park,
Grand Canyon,
Canadian Rockies. I am so much happy to read these kinds of stuff and will be so much happy for sure.
Thanks given by:
Bentley will tell you that I had a good time at Golden gate bridge with my college friends while west coast tours from san francisco and enjoy so amazing things there. like Biking, Driving, Sightseeing, cruising and kind of lots of interesting ventures. Especially enjoying splashes of water under the bridge was seriously a view which I can't dismiss from my mind. What's about you?
Thanks given by:
Golden gate bridge and Golden gate Park both are really most famous places and this will be so much charming and fascinated time for us to be there. I will like to be there and will be there again and again for sure. So what will be the best time for us ahead?
Thanks given by: