Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basco Lighthouse
I want to get some stuff about the Basco Lighthouse. I want to take the tour of this destination with my mates in upcoming days before to go for my Charlton bus tour to 1000 Islands and will get a great kind of experience. That’s why I want to get your views and suggestions regarding this destination and will go ahead doe this soon. This will be so nice and special kind of trip for me. You must share your views and suggestion for me here.
Thanks given by:
Victoria! I like to read about your plan and like to say that it is fabulous. But I feel sad to say here that I have no idea about Basco Lighthouse else than that it is the famous attraction of Philippines. I hope any member of this board have sufficient stuff and will like to share at here.

las vegas to yosemite national park is the best thing for fun lovers.
Thanks given by:
Basco Lighthouse is a lighthouse in Basco, Philippines. It is a good place for visitors. I will like to say that but i have never been to there yet in my life. It will be a great time for me if i will be there with my father cause he is in love with that place and this will be charming and worth seeing time for me to be there with it.
Thanks given by:
Basco Lighthouse is not a familiar place for me as I have not taken a tour of this place in my life till yet. It is a new name for me but the members have shared something nice about it through above posts. I am keen to see few pictures of this place here. Who will like to post them here?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I have got some images of Basco Lighthouse from my uncle's side. Love to share those images here with all of you.
[Image: Basco-Lighthouse_2-380x250.jpg]
[Image: photo1jpg.jpg]
[Image: Facts-About-Batanes.jpg]
[Image: 4502383636_451e5f2478_b.jpg]
I hope you all will like all these views as like me and should share your views about them at here.
Thanks given by: