Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bangka Islands
I like to share here that now these days I am free from my texas day trips from houston and I am thinking about my next tour  plan which target is Bangka Islands which is located in northeastern tip of Sulawesi, Indonesia. It has great natural beauty who attract the attentions of tourists and also best for nature lovers. Whats your opinion about this place? and Have you ever visited there? if yes so must share your personal experience here with me I am waiting your replies.
Thanks given by:
Sulawesi, Indonesia is a really great and best place for having an amazing time. This is worthy and attention grabbing place where you can make move and have fun. This place is famous for spending a good time on summer vacations. I also going to be there after mine east coast tours from boston.
Thanks given by:
I have a great experience of the Bangka Island as I have visited this island with my Fiance in the last year during the summer vacations and both of us had such a splendid time there. It is an island in Indonesia and best due to its resorts. To enjoy the candle light dinner around the beach was more interesting and memorable for me.
Thanks given by:
Bangka Island is a nice and best destination in Indonesia, It has such a lovely places for visiting and enjoying the time of dinner. it has many accommodations and also best hotels for enjoying the time with love. Abel! So try to go once again there with finance and also enjoy visiting of its Bunaken National Marine Park.
Thanks given by: