Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banff National park
Canada is really and most wonderful country for visit as tourism point of view. It has plenty most astonishing sights to have fun to their visitors but I have a good experience of Banff  National park because I have been there several times in my whole life and always spend a lovely time there. It is a really great place to enjoy picnic party, boating, walking and photography. What will you say guys about it?

Have you any idea about portland to acadia national park ?
Thanks given by:
I do agree with you Matthew321 that Canada is the most fabulous and visiting destination around the world. I have also visited there and explored Banff National Park and had great time at there with my mates. Mostly travelers grab toward them due to its lush green beauty and love to visit there with their mates.  It is the best place for adventure lovers and fun freaks. It offers lots of activities for tourists which they can enjoyed there and making their journey memorable. Let me share some names of activities which I have enjoyed at there like Horse back  riding, Hiking,  relaxing canoe ride and exhilarating rafting trip.

I have taken boston to niagara with my bestie.
Thanks given by:
Guys both of you are right I am also agreeing with you that the Canada is filled with alluring places. there are so many natural attractions which are able to explore due to their calling beauty. Now I will say Banff National Park is one of the top most beautiful destinations of Canada. which is famous all around the world due to its charming natural beauty. Now I want to ask you guys what is your plan to go there once again?

I am back from my american east coast tours.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, Why not you shared your photo collection of Banff National Park with all of us. I hope you love to do and let us help to know what you did there that make this park exciting place for you to explore it ever? If talk about myself then must say its winter activities always grab my attention to explore it. What about you? Must share with me.
Thanks given by: