Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baker Beach
San Fransisco is just mine next move to enjoy something a nice travel time ahead of that great city. I am so much excited for the Baker Beach to have huge fun ahead at that great location. will enjoy the Golden date bridge fantastic views and great sun set views as well. 

multiday tours from san francisco A great Source tio get huge fun.
Thanks given by:
Baker Beach is a most famous tourists destination in the world where a lot of visitors visited it annually with family and kids and enjoyed the beauty of this breathtaking destination. I also have visited there with my mates during my last summer holidays. I really enjoyed there photography and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. In my point of view, it is a perfect place to have great fun in SFO. Best of luck for the journey and I hope you will have a joyful time there. I will suggest you must try its most fabulous activities and could make their journey more memorable and interesting.
I need some suggestion about rock city ruby falls package ?
Thanks given by:
Baker Beach is new for me and I do not know about of this place but after reading the second post soi quite know about of this place. Now I am curiously seen of this place's some images. so guys can be shared with me some images of this place.
Thanks given by:
Baker Beach is the most attraction for the tourists in CA. People could enjoy a beautiful and gorgeous view of Golden Gate Bridge from there. It is a great place to relax and walk around there. It is the best place to hiking, running, swimming, sunbathing, picnic, and lots of other fun things.
Thanks given by: