Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bagel and Lox!!
Last night my mom made my favorite dish and this dish name is Bagel and Lox, this so tasty and delicious especially my mom's hand magic because my mom makes so tasty and I could not forget this dish taste. guys what is your favorite dish and have your mom make for yours.

[Image: Bottega%2520bagel.jpg]
 The bus boston niagara falls is the best way of fun.
Thanks given by:
Honestly speaking after watching the image of Bagel and Lox from your water falling from my mouth and can never control. I love Bagel and Lox and wanna eat it day after day. Even before three days, i enjoyed Bagel and Lox. I captured images of Bagel and Lox and now going to share one from them.
[Image: 20140505-IMG_4395.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Both of you shared really nice images of Bagel and Lox which looks so yummy. I have never tasted this dish sill yet in my life. After seeing the images of this dish, I decided that I will taste this dish, Hop so likes both of you I also like this tasty dish.
Thanks given by:
Wow, Bentley what a nice sharing. My mouth is watering after watching this picture. It is looking really a yummy and delicious dish to me but I have never tasted it yet. Do you share its recipe with me so that I will request my mom to cook it for me?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: