Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bagaimana untuk memilih broker forex yang betul(How to choose the right forex broker)
Hello!What are the qualities do you want from a broker?For me,I want low spreads.

Hello! Apakah kualiti yang anda mahu daripada broker? Bagi saya, saya mahu spread yang rendah.
Thanks given by:
server laju, takde requote Winking
utamamm dad datdat padam..madhyam padam thuchuk thuchuk
khanishtham thudthudiii padam..sursuria pran khatkam..!!!!

[Image: TTU3tZW.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There is no question that right broker means half of the battle won even before playing it out, so that’s why we got to make sure we give 100% effort in selection of right company and only then we will be able to achieve positive results. I am currently working with OctaFX broker where I get excellent benefits which include low spreads, high leverages, stop out level of just 15% and much more, so all this helps quite a lot and makes me perform nicely.
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 12:51 AM)rrayne20009 Wrote: Hello!What are the qualities do you want from a broker?For me,I want low spreads.

Hello! Apakah kualiti yang anda mahu daripada broker? Bagi saya, saya mahu spread yang rendah.

Jika saya pilih, leverage paling besar, bonus setiap kali deposit, senang nak deposit dan withdrawal dan supporter yang mesra Winking
Thanks given by: