Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attractions of USA.
I love to share with all of you guys I have heard some names the attractions of USA from my elder sister. so nowI am going to share with all of you.

Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Carlsbad Caverns.
Denali National Park.
Golden Gate Bridge.
Mount Rushmore.
I want to know all of you  members about these place because I want to explore there but I have no enough information about these places.

My brother going for bus tours to yellowstone national park.
Thanks given by:
Amery, The attraction names which you have shared here are good. All of these are really great and best places to explore in the USA and have a fun time. Here I will like to add the name of GReatyest waterfall in the world which we can found in USA as we,ll by the name of Niagara falls and I have visited it during my east coast tours from new york. Have you ever been there?
Thanks given by:
Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a really nice destination for visiting the point of vying with buddies but this time my younger bro and my cousin have a plan to go there for enjoying some days here for enjoying its activities. so share with me which they will do here in during their journey of Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Thanks given by:
USA has plenty most fabulous and captivating attractions for having enjoyment to their visitors. I am also usa lover and I really like to see its most incredible attractions like Denali National Park, Niagara falls, Mount Rushmore, Grand Canyon, Thousands Islands and Yosemite National Park. I also enjoyed myself while I was visiting this kind of places. Anyone have you ever explore these places?
Thanks given by: