Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention! Shit bacteria in bottled water!
Attention forumer! Please be aware of these brands from Malee mineral water! one was contaminated with shit bacteria!

ANDA by 7-Eleven
AEON BIG mineral water
TF Value Mart
The Store
Econsave
Pasaraya Song
Starfresh
Water Funs
Suka Hati
Rofina
Still

The starfresh was banned in Singapore because of this issue. Please dont feed ur child these water. Dangerous! Thumbs_down Sad
Thanks given by: huida23
They make money from shit? What a shame of branding here.
Thanks given by:
The hack?! Why they sell those shit to us?huh, eventhough i never know these brand and manufacturer, ill boycott to drink those brand
Thanks given by:
Why this manufacture alive here? Bring our Malaysian name to produce shit product. Go to another country lorh.
Thanks given by:
Why Anda brand still exist at 7e? If im not mistaken, the license already suspended right?
Thanks given by:
That easy peasy they make money just take the shit and put at that bottle water. Disgusting ewww
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2019, 12:23 PM)shakeshake Wrote: Attention forumer! Please be aware of these brands from Malee mineral water! one was contaminated with shit bacteria!

ANDA by 7-Eleven
AEON BIG mineral water
TF Value Mart
The Store
Econsave
Pasaraya Song
Starfresh
Water Funs
Suka Hati
Rofina
Still

The starfresh was banned in Singapore because of this issue. Please dont feed ur child these water. Dangerous! Thumbs_down Sad
how do shit bacteria get into the water...disgusting
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2019, 12:23 PM)shakeshake Wrote: Attention forumer! Please be aware of these brands from Malee mineral water! one was contaminated with shit bacteria!

ANDA by 7-Eleven
AEON BIG mineral water
TF Value Mart
The Store
Econsave
Pasaraya Song
Starfresh
Water Funs
Suka Hati
Rofina
Still

cant believe aeon big mineral water is contaminated as well. i always shop in aeon
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2019, 03:38 PM)kakikaki Wrote: They make money from shit? What a shame of branding here.

business is as easy as this nowadays. hope they get sued
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2019, 03:44 PM)huida23 Wrote: Why this manufacture alive here? Bring our Malaysian name to produce shit product. Go to another country lorh.

yeah im sure singapore now lose their trust in malaysia products. if i am one of them, i'd avoid malaysia product
Thanks given by: