Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asilomar State Beach
Asilomar State Beach is a most famous holiday destination of the world where a large number of tourists visited it annually with family and kids and spent their holidays. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I had a great time there with my family and had a blast of fun at this most amazing and fantastic place. Anyone have you ever been there?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I had visited Asilomar State Beach ever and enjoyed my relax time there with just myself nobody which join me this travel. I am totally alone when i sit around its rich attraction for relax and believer me that i have forget my all miseries when i gone on its attraction. It was a really awesome and alluring memorable experience which i can not forget in fact in my whole life.

Must share your experience if you taken new york to niagara falls ever.
Thanks given by:
(07-25-2017, 06:53 PM)Matthew321 Wrote: Asilomar State Beach is a most famous holiday destination of the world where a large number of tourists visited it annually with family and kids and spent their holidays. It is also a famous destination and my favorite too. I had a great time there with my family and had a blast of fun at this most amazing and fantastic place. Have anyone you ever been there?

Asilomar State Beach is my favorite place to enjoy walking with my Cat. This is a large and beautiful place which fascinate all visitor to spend a good time and see other surfers. I always like to enjoy from there wild life and tide pools views. What's about you?
Thanks given by:
It's really ispired me all of your views that you all have shared about the Asilomar State Beac. It's really a new kind of place to me where I have never been at this. I would love to go there as I so much love for being around the place like that to have fun. I just really wanna see is some images. Will anyone like to share here with me?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Asilomar State is the enjoyable and relaxing place. This is a park of united state in California. Through my last journey I went there with my friends. We enjoyed and have spent blast a fun time. I never forget that moment and time. I captured some pictures of that place during my tour. I have shared those pictures I hope all members will like those pictures.
[Image: AsilomarStateBeach2015-1-1000x563.jpg]

[Image: asilomar-state-beach-2229706_1000x667.jp...8150000000]
Thanks given by:
Bentley! You shared awesome views with all of us that prove for reminding my all good time which spent around Asilomar State which is a united state park of California. I feel so much happy that i remind my good memories through to your side and wishful that i will visit it again but at that time my buddies will join me travel.
Thanks given by: