Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art Lover!
Isaiah! I have made up plan go to Japan occasions cherry blossom festival, I am so excited for this festival and i hope when i was there so i will enjoy Japan's best dazzling views that which filled nature beauty.  Have you enjoyed of  Japan occasions cherry blossom festival.
Thanks given by:
Yes,No I have not enjoyed cherry blossom festival ever in Japan and  but the  experience of my dad remained enjoyably that's why he decided to go there once again for making new and cool memories with all of us.I hope now this experience of cherry blossom festival will remain much stunning rather then previous.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
That's really nice all of you talk about the artwork and also talking about the others thing here. I like the conversation which is going here. However, I am keen to know about that which place is best on the earth for seeing the amazing work of art. It is an art thread so I am sure through this thread, I can come to know about that place easily.
Thanks given by:
Its good to know about the plans that you =guys have shared here. It's going to be really massive to get fun with the best things like that. Well NORMAN, As you willing to know about those places where can relish with the art so can let you know
Paris,
São Paulo, Brazil
Mexico City, Mexico
Berlin, Germany.
Bogotá, Colombia.
Melbourne, Australia
is best sights from all over the world where you can get fun and satisfies your love for Art.
Thanks given by:
Albert John! It is my goodness you replied me and shared those places, names with me where I can enjoy a work of art. All the place names sound really cool and I also like it. Therefore, I added these place names in my bucket list and will explore it in my future days. By the way, in your life, have you visited all of these places and enjoyed art work there?
Thanks given by: