Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art Lover!
Albert john! I am happy you liked my shared images and like the work of art. However, you have asked me about the cherry bloom art. I feel bad to tell you that I never try to cherry bloom art in my clothes room. But I like this kind of work and also decorate my room through this. Through this, your room look more beautiful.
Thanks given by:
Well, I really like to say that my younger sister loves art works. She loves that thread a lot and has decided to do some of the thing like that so much. So it is just because of you all. i am so sure that will be the nice time for her.
Thanks given by:
All of you shared admirable images of work art.I like them and love to say that i also try this kind of things at my brother birthday because birthdays is coming and i am so much excited for this day.I hope that he will like when i give him l his birthday gift like decorate cards at that day.

bus tour to yosemite was awesome.
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2017, 02:47 PM)Albert john Wrote: NORMAN! Nice to see that you have shared here really a great kind of views and the cards that have shared here. I just so much love them all.  I just so much like to see this kind of things. well, I really want to know that have you ever enjoy the cherry bloom art in your clothes room and on other things?
Albert john!  I happy to see all members take interest in art and they are made beautiful things our free time. I love art and made art designing but my art is only dressed design. My sister also interests this festival and her ready one dress to be coming festival. I am going to share those dress.
[Image: 5c7e1fc7dd5b52a711c5e7cd66cc553c--pink-b...-dress.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wow, This is such a nice thing that i have come to know from your side. i am so sure that this will be so much nice and worth seeing things here for sure. it will be so much nice and stunning things ahead for sure.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! Its really nice thing that you also have really great interest in like these things and love to make a lot of fun while enjoying art. well I really wanna know will you like to shred here your best art models here with all ?
Thanks given by: