Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art Lover!
My younger sister is a really big art lovers, she can love to make really great things in her free time. Recently she has made some of the amazing birthday cards for her friend which I am going to share with you all. 
[Image: ca2c18fba39f2c86db54ebf2d21be3f9.jpg]
[Image: 11.-amazing-handmade-birthday-cards.jpg]
[Image: 9e0cc3b96545e1cd9a5e66efe7be3667.jpg]
what say about it?

vegas to yosemite tour was really great for me.
Thanks given by:
Wow, Albert john, I really liked these cards and these are looking just fabulous. I also have enough interest in Art and have recently made few birthday cards fro my bestie as her birthday so coming at the last of this month. Lety me share my cards images with you here,
[Image: 87c7128e61135a3c7633313278f844de.jpg]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: pin99_bonus_card_for_blog.jpg]

Would love to relish cherry blossom trips
Thanks given by:
Elenα! SO much nice to see that you have shared here really great kind of cards. I just much love this thing. I have save these images and would love to share with my sister as well. I am sure that she will like it.
Thanks given by:
Albert john, It is my goodness that you liked my shared images of the card which I have made for my bestie. I am hopeful that she will also like these card which I have made with love for her. Tio share these cards [p8cs with your sister will also be good as she will get new ideas through these about card making.
Thanks given by:
I must say both of you shared wonderful images of cards which are looking awesome. I have also some images of these kinds of cards. Which my friend had made by hand and then shred shared those images with. I am going to share those images here.
[Image: IMG_4996.JPG]
[Image: Handmade-Birthday-Card-Purple-Flower-Tre...d-Posh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! Nice to see that you have shared here really a great kind of views and the cards that have shared here. I just so much love them all. I just so much like to see this kind of things. well, I really want to know that have you ever enjoy the cherry bloom art in your clothes room and on other things?
Thanks given by:
Well, Buddy, i am so sure that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure for me and for all others too. So just keep it more up and have a good time ahead there. i will love to say that have some fun there and this is going to be a great way of fun for sure.
Thanks given by:
Alina! This is really great to see that you are like the stuff that have above shared. I am just so much love to try and love to share the stuff like that so much. well, I would love to know that have you ever try the things like that in your life?
Thanks given by:
Albert john! Seriously that is so much nice and admirable. I liked that a lot and will also try to do something like that on my sister's birthday as it is coming within some days. So thanks for it and keep sharing like this time a lot. i will love to have some fun there for sure.
Thanks given by:
Alina! It's really great to see that my shared stuff had proved really great and useful for you am really sure about that to try up the things like that will prove really useful for your sister for sure. It's really great thing for me that my shared stuff proved useful for you.
Thanks given by: