Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anamudi!!
Anamudi is the new destination for me and i have no idea about this place but guys when i saw this place images so i am so curies for exploring of this place. I want to explore this place so i will ake a plan after my niagara falls suggested itineraries trips so then i must go to this place till then all members share with me some details about this place.
Thanks given by:
Anamudi is a most beautiful mountain of India and it is most promising one destination among the adventure lovers. It is famous for its inredible beauty and its lush greenery spots make more prominent it. It is a best place for having fun and tourists can enjoy there hiking and many other outdoor activities. I also spent a really nice time there with my mates during my last journey. Here I would like to share the some most impressive and charming views of this place which I had captured in my camera during my journey. I hope you will like them. Those images are:
[Image: South-India.jpg]

[Image: Kerala-Moments-Climb-Every-Mountain-Munnar.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Matthew321 ! You have shared really best information about of this place and your post so informative for every community member. I am also adventure lover and this kind of place like my self, Which other activities Can I enjoy at this place except hiking? I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks given by: