Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amusement parks around the world?
I want to know some names of Amusement parks from here because I want to explore them in my next days when I will totally free from my daily routine work for a long time and want to make this time mesmerizing and full of fun. Would anyone like to suggest me something?

My love have booked trip from nyc to niagara falls.
Thanks given by:
Walt Disney World
Epcot
Yas Waterworld
PortAventura
Beto Carrero World
Discovery Cove
SeaWorld Orlando
Holiday World

Hope these names would be useful for you.

Do you know about trip from nyc to niagara falls?
Thanks given by:
Truly your shared all these places are the beast for having enjoyment but I have a good experience of SeaWorld Orlando because I have been there many of the times in my whole life and have a joyful time with my friends and family members. It is famous for its fun points and tourists can enjoy there many most fabulous and interesting rides, games and activities. I will love to say all fun and travelling lover that you must go there once in your future life for fun.

Anyone have you ever enjoyed tour from new york to niagara falls ?
Thanks given by:
Amusement parks is just an amazing and best time as it. I will like to be there ahead as it. I will like to be there such a nice and alluring time as it. I will like to be there ahead as it. I will love to be there and this is gonna be so much stupendous time as it.
Thanks given by: