Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amman
I have no knowledge about one of the destination which name is Amman, I am so much sure that all of you like to share with me some informative stuff about it share with me here as well as soon. Then I will get a chance to know about it and try to explore it personally in future. So what’s your info about Amman? 

I am enjoying my San jose to yosemite tours.
Thanks given by:
Alexander! I have no explored it before but my friend helps me for collect useful about it because her brother had been there a lot of fun and told me that Amman is the capital of Jordan and it is modern in Capital of Jorda. All these which my friend brother explored during his journey
Roman theater
King Abdullah I Mosque
Royal Automobile Museum
Amman Citadel
Jordan Archaeological Museum
Jordan National Gallery of Fine Arts
Ummayad Palace
If you thinking to its exploring then I must say you should go.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! I will appreciate you on your nice sharing. It is really awesome and quite enough for any tourists who never visited the Amman city like as me. I will also go for it soon and will visit all these places on my first trip to this city. You now must6 share some detail about its best accommodations?
Thanks given by:
I have no idea about it even I heard about it first time through my Uncle. Who have been there about a year ago with his whole family to enjoy holidays. He told me much about it but after reading your shared most impressive posts I have a plan to go there once at he end of this month for having fun with my friends. I am so happy for it. I hope so that it will be a really great time for us. I must share my tour story with you all after coming back from this tour.

Have you any suggestion about tennessee tour ?
Thanks given by:
I am also blank about it but must say after reading the post of Isaiah it seems to me there are a lot to see for me. I am sure in this way there will be a great travel time to spend. So, I think you should think about it Alexander if wanna have some time there. Hope to explore its variety of places will make you happy.

Have you traveled through east coast bus?
Thanks given by: