BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing these are for me.
[Image: 3dd30e475f913a3f2c07fdec62388e91.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 1ce68d151372ba97ac0fbfd6a2e6b9d0.png]
Well, Sometimes smile is really very important for your health and this is why i am trying to have somefun there with you guys. So do let me know did you understand the joke and becomes a smile on your face? 

bus to yosemite so splendid time i had there.
Thanks given by:
Yes i am smiling and you did a good start here let me share from mine side now and let me know if you understand them and laughed Winking

[Image: latest?cb=20150313072721]

[Image: Naughty-Kid-Funny-Joke-in-English.jpg]

[Image: 59d276753225e81f11ee88210760572e--funny-...-jokes.jpg]

[Image: 17.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I am going to say that both of you members shared something really marvelous here. I was feeling so bad but this sharing made me laugh for a while. Now, i am happy. Thanks guys for sharing as joked are something really best to make laugh and feel good.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
This guy walks into a bar with this really great shirt on. The bartender goes, "Where'd you get the great shirt mate?" The man replies, "David Jones." This 2nd guy walks into the bar with really good pants on and the bartender goes "Where'd you get the great pants mate?" The man replies, " David Jones." This 3rd guy walks into the bar with really great shoes and sock on. The bartender goes, "Where'd you get the great shoes and socks mate?" The man replies, "David Jones." Then this 4th guy runs in naked and the bartender goes, "Look Who the hell are you mate?" And the naked guy says, "I'm David Jones!"
Thanks given by:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! NORA, This is so much amazing and funny, i could not stop laughing at it. It is just seriously awesome. you make me so happy that time.
Thanks given by:
hahaaha glad i could make you smile would love to see something like this from your side as well. Winking
Thanks given by:
Hahahahah! Jannie and Bruce! I read all the jokes which both of you have shared here. It is too much funny and amazing. After reading these jokes I can't control my laughing. In my next post, I also try to share these kinds of joke here which also prove the reason of member happiness.
Thanks given by: