Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albania Hotels
My mom is having a plan to take a tour of Albania in the coming up days and she wants to know about the best accommodation options in Albania where she can stay during the tour to have a fun time. Will anyone tell me the names of best hotels there? 

Had a  joyful time through niagara falls day trip from new york
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Why not dude, here is a list of Albania hotels where your mom can stay.
Sar'Otel Hotel & SPA  
Hotel Airport Tirana  
Xheko Imperial Hotel  
Hotel Bleart  
The Rooms Hotel & Residence Tirana  
Prestige Hotel  

let me know which will you like to select from them?

Do you wanna take maine bus tours from new york?
Thanks given by:
I have never visited this destinations still in my life that's why i have no idea about the best accommodation in Albania but after to read the post of Zee143 i get informative stuff about it that maybe would be a source of info for me when i will go Albania in future for exploring of its attractions.
Thanks given by:
Xheko Imperial Hotel is a well known hotel of Albania and where tourists can comfortable stay with family and friends. I have been there only twice time in my whole life but I have an amazing experience there. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its best services. I will love to go there again if i get any chance. If anyone you have a plan to go Albania then I will suggest you must stay at this fabulous resorts and could make their journey more memorable and interesting.

I am keen to know about tennessee tour ?
Thanks given by:
Zee143! Your post is the most informative for all members, these hotel are most famous in Albania, but my personal view and experience refer Prestige Hotel. Few month ago i went to Albania with my father, so we had stayed in this hotel, this hotel provides good services good quality food and the rooms are wide and airy. Our tour had 15 days, and 15 days we had stayed in this hotel.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i will also recommend prestige hotel to all as this is the most promising place for having a comfortable stay. I had stayed there for twice yet and they both were good experiences but once i heard about a customer how complained to kicked out from the hotel on the very short notice. He said he came back to hotel and recepcienset told him that a group of visitors is coming and they had booked nearby hotel for him then he went to his room to pack his luggage that was already done, he just needs to go but that was really shocked for that why they touch the leggings of that costume, i mean do they respect their customer or costumes have some privacy or not.? Did you ever have anything like this before?
Thanks given by:
All of the members shared informative stuff that insisting me too much and my heart appeals me a lot that just move out from my dull routine and have fun around fabulous destination like Albania. I wish that i will got a chance for going there at least one time.
Thanks given by:
I had a great time there but Now my Aunt has a plan to go there to enjoy some time with his kind in coming up days. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for them. I hope they will came back with a lot of pleasant memories. I also suggest them that you must explore its fabulous attractions and could make their journey more memorable and interesting.
Thanks given by: