Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Asia promotion for CNY?
(02-01-2019, 02:01 PM)TzeTze Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 03:02 PM)MAMAKIM Wrote: I just heard from my friend, he work at Air Asia marketing department. This promotion period start from today until 1 February and you need to spend more than RM300 on deals.airasia.com or https://www.airasiago.com.my/ platform to purchase a travel deal for the travel period between 20 January 2019 and 31 July 2019. After that, you can get a promo code and enter the promo code you can get a discount voucher worth RM88.
oh no!!! today is the last day to enjoy the promotion RM88 off with min purchase RM300 on flight tickets...I want to get it now...
Yup, today is the last day of AirAsia CNY Promotion! Don't miss it! Remember to enter the promo code "BIGCNY88" at the checkout page to be entitled to a discount voucher worth RM88!
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2019, 10:26 PM)jellybird Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 10:19 PM)Five_BroGang Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 08:51 PM)MAMAKIM Wrote: Don't worry, you just need to wait it. I think their new promotion will launching soon..
do you mean the rm 88 discount for the flight ticket, but when it will launch, i dont want to miss this chance~

Tomorrow lah bro, you know the program but you dont know the date, haha~ take it easy, tomorrow you can get the discount as you wish.

today is the last day. hoping that people don't miss the chance to get the rm88 off as fast as possible since when don't know when will AA do promotion again.
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2019, 02:07 PM)Ken Chong Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 02:01 PM)TzeTze Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 03:02 PM)MAMAKIM Wrote: I just heard from my friend, he work at Air Asia marketing department. This promotion period start from today until 1 February and you need to spend more than RM300 on deals.airasia.com or https://www.airasiago.com.my/ platform to purchase a travel deal for the travel period between 20 January 2019 and 31 July 2019. After that, you can get a promo code and enter the promo code you can get a discount voucher worth RM88.
oh no!!! today is the last day to enjoy the promotion RM88 off with min purchase RM300 on flight tickets...I want to get it now...
Yup, today is the last day of AirAsia CNY Promotion! Don't miss it! Remember to enter the promo code "BIGCNY88" at the checkout page to be entitled to a discount voucher worth RM88!

a few hours left before promotion ends. hurry up peeps this is your last chance to get cheaper flight ticket :Winking happy CNY
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2019, 09:04 PM)huduhpiang Wrote: Tomorrow lah bro, you know the program but you dont know the date, haha~ take it easy, tomorrow you can get the discount as you wish.

today is the last day. hoping that people don't miss the chance to get the rm88 off as fast as possible since when don't know when will AA do promotion again.

Yeah~ this promotion really good timing for the member who going to book the ticket, next time i must alert for the next promotion. Waiting to get more benefit, hahaha...
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2019, 09:06 PM)huduhpiang Wrote: a few hours left before promotion ends. hurry up peeps this is your last chance to get cheaper flight ticket :Winking happy CNY

Ticket get!!! The deduction of RM 88 on flight ticket really help me save some cost. Hopefully they come out more promotion for the coming holidays. Anyways, i'll enjoy this trip first.
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2019, 11:19 AM)edmundyap Wrote: Air Asia currently launching many promotions, but i haven't found any good promotion that is sustainable for me. So i want to know which Air Asia promotion is really worth?

Gosh, you just missed the promo man. They're having a CNY promo for the past 3 days. Looks like you just have to wait for a new promo to come.. Winking
Thanks given by: