Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adidas Gazelle Grey
So why did James Harden really Adidas Hamburg leave Nike and join adidas? With the three stripes giving him a massive $200 million contract we have to believe that it was the money that lured him away, right? Well actually no. Harden had different reasons for leaving. It s not about the money, it s about the voice, Harden said. It s about creating. It s about the things I have in my hand, designing and wanting it to get out so people around the world can get it and get a taste for it. Barely having joined adidas a year ago, Harden has already received his own shoe and looks to be the current face of their basketball division. This is something that probably would have never happened with Nike due to all of the other players they have on their roster. 

So do you think Harden made the right choice to leave Nike and join adidas? What do you think about his reasons for doing so?Look for the adidas Harden Vol. 1 to release on December 3rd for $140. Up next for the adidas Tubular X Primeknit is the Fall-appropriate colorway that has the model done a tonal Dark Green colorway. Dubbed the adidas Tubular X Primeknit Night Cargo, let s get a closer look at the shoe. As Adidas Gazelle Red the name of the shoe suggests, this version of the Tubular X comes in a Primeknit constructed upper done in the Night Cargo colorway. As a form of additional support, the signature X-shaped overlay is done in a tonal neoprene. Additional (tonal) features on the shoe include the semi-translucent sole unit, laces and branding. Thoughts on this colorway? Pick up your very own pair today for $140 at select adidas retailers. 

Following Adidas Grey Sneakers the adidas Originals Stan Smith with a fuzzy heel tab, adidas now gives us yet another Stan Smith with subtle but intricate detailing. Taking a look at the latest Stan Smith above, we see that it features a traditional leather upper with perforation detailing on the three stripes branding on the side panels. What makes this pair stand out is the Fall-inspired floral canvas detailing that has been placed on the heel tab and inner liner. Tonal laces, a navy Stan Smith logo on the tongue, and a white rubber midsole wrap up the look on this pair of Stan Smiths. This colorway is available at select adidas retailers now in women s sizes for $85. This past weekend adidas finally unveiled what has been about a year in the making, James Harden s first signature shoe with the brand. 

Known as the adidas Harden Vol. Adidas Gazelle Grey 1, the shoe will be debuting at retailers in early December in the Pioneer colorway that you see above. The Harden Vol. 1 comes constructed out of a black knitted upper with a white leather overlay on the toe. Other details include the adidas three stripes branding on the heel, Harden s logo on the tongue, a unique lacing system, and a full-length Boost midsole. This Pioneer colorway is inspired by Harden s second-straight California state title in high school. Look for the adidas Harden Vol. 1 Pioneer to release on December 3, 2016 for $140. Will you be grabbing a pair? On deck we have another new colorway of the adidas Tubular Defiant to show you. 

With adidas, we wanted to stand for something different, be true to who we are and that s how we separate ourselves, Harden said.  This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and all the work we put in together is what makes this genuine. We re open to each other s opinions and we weren t going to just put shoes on the shelves and say  This is James Harden.  It s built for how I play and you ll see my style, different moods, the little details and stories that represent who I am. People always ask me,  How are you different? It s hard to explain how you re different but the shoe explains it for me.  The Pioneer is the first edition of Harden Vol. 1. It celebrates the championship game performance of a young, beardless No. 13 who scored 22 points, grabbed eight rebounds, dished three assists and recorded two steals on the way to winning his second-straight California state title in high school. 

The Pioneer is designed with a Black knit upper, a White leather toe shroud and Red accents that pay homage to where his journey began. As an added touch, the championship date (March 24, 2007) is featured on the left sockliner with Adidas Gazelle Mens his game stats on the right sockliner. In addition, the shoe will also have full-length Boost cushioning that will provide unparalleled energy return along with while a premium toe shroud developed from Harden s need to guard against defenders stepping on his feet  it creates comfort and protection, unstitched design for natural movement and on-court durability. As far as control goes, advanced generative software analyzed James stress patterns on-court to help build unique data driven sub-structures and create a traction pattern specifically built for Harden s disruptive [Image: adidas hamburg-114wll.jpg] change of pace and stop on a dime gameplay.
Thanks given by: