Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is a best city for enjoying the time of fun and explore its lots of new attractions with its beautiful or stunning island which are so attractive and now I wnana say that if I will try to go in UAE so I will spend here a nice time and fun here after finishing my  tours from las vegas to los angeles.
Thanks given by:
I much heard about Abu Dhabi but never been there personally. Therefore I have no personal experience of this place. But I must share here one thing that I have make a plan to visit there at the end of this month. I keen to know that which kind of places you have selected for exploring there would you like to share here with all of us.
Thanks given by:
Abu Dhabi is one of the famous and known attractions in the USA. It is a city and has many fun points to watch out and make imperial memories. Here I am going to share few names of the best attractions there sich as,
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Yas Island
Yas Island Marina Circuit
Saadiyat Island
Dalma Mall
Emirates Park Zoo
Thanks given by:
Alexander, Yeah you are right that Abu Dhabi is the best place for exploring stunning and attraction in UAE. My dudes enjoyed a lot of time around them and they explore its famous or attractive place like Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. So I just so much excited for exploring this charming place at least one time and I hope if you will go there you will explore this stunning place and so on others places which are in it.
Thanks given by:
I have been there about a year ago with my Uncle's family and enjoyed their holidays. It was a really great trip of my life and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. In my point of view it a best place where you can enjoy holidays with family and friends. I would love to go there again with my whole family in my free time.
Thanks given by: