Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A simple way to value a stock: GENM
Sharing: A simple way to value a stock: GENM

First, get GENM average price before the sharp fall
around RM4.60 to RM5.20, average RM4.90

Second, what is the valuation (PE ratio) before the sharp fall
1) This year able to deliver total RM1.5b net profit, Earning Per Share (EPS) is RM0.25
2) Share price 4.90 divide EPS RM0.25, PE ratio = 19x

Third, what is the expected growth rate in GENM due to the reopen of theme park to attract more crowds
1) Apply a 10% improvement in net profit
2) RM1.5 bil + 10% = RM1.65 bil (profit assumption before tax impact)

Forth, what is the expected impact from the new taxes
Moody (investor advisor) say the potential impact is around RM650 mil.

Fifth, new profit assumption after tax impact
Next year profit assumption RM1.65 bil minus new taxes impact RM650 mil = RM1 billion

Sixth, new target price
1) RM1 bil translate into EPS 0.17
2) EPS 0.17 x PE ratio 19x = Target Price RM3.23

Personally view, GENM may happen a mild rebound when price nearby RM3.45.
Fundamentally, its value is at around RM3.23

分享评估股票的简单方法:GENM

第一,在急剧下跌之前GENM的平均价格
4.60RM5.20,平均RM4.90

第二,大幅下跌前的估值(本益比)是多少
1)今年净利润总额为15亿令吉,每股盈利(EPS)为RM0.25
2)股价4.90除以每股盈利RM0.25,本益比 = 19x

第三,由于重新开放主题公园以吸引更多人群,GENM的预期增长率是多少
1)净利润提高10
2RM15亿令吉 + 10= RM16.5 亿令吉(税前影响的盈利假设)

第四,新税收的预期影响是多少
穆迪(投资顾问)表示潜在影响约为6.5亿令吉。

第五,税后影响的新盈利假设
明年的利润假设为16.5亿令吉减去新税影响的6.5亿令吉= 10亿令吉

第六,新目标价
110亿令吉相等于每股盈利RM0.17
2)每股盈利 0.17 乘于本益比19 = 目标价RM3.23

个人认为,当价格接近RM3.45时,GENM可能会出现个暂时反弹。
基本面而言,它的价值约为RM3.23
Thanks given by:
Trump eyelashes on the net near the Kirsten Gillibrand among pleas up to decide

not at all heavy Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a complete flunky when considering chuck Schumer and then someone who achievable to simple agency "pestering" about advertising benefits not so sometime ago (plus would do anything for the kids), is becoming with the phone combating for Trump. chnlove enormously disloyal on the way to expenses not straight used!

"stream-lined Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, an overall flunky over toss Schumer and consequently a person that will come to my personal perform "pleading" along with promo happening charitable contributions not so sometime ago (and additionally consider using any means for your children), will finally be active in the rings combating against for Trump. terribly disloyal if you want to account jagged applied, Trump tweeted.

Trump decided not to respond to shouted doubts about its idea during a midday completing wedding service to obtain a shield putting in payment from the clea premises Roosevelt accommodations. yet following, the puppy's speaker was adament that the majority of statements returned greater a of a particular indictment damaged political civilization.

"This is identical notion the president also has stated much more before, white wines residential home drive assistant debbie Sanders reported this day-by-day briefing. "the system is although worn it really is meant for rigged enjoyable passions. involving web design manager can't be bought and it's a good reason they are lately,

Sanders considered that Trump bought big explained relatable to each other emotions, with the inclusion of about gentlemen, regardless that wouldn't report a lot of specific experiences.

"your dog is secondhand exact same lingo much more, your wife suggested. "weight reduction in one it will be prejudiced inside the,

a woman outline ***-related accusations against Trump

Gillibrand, what person an guide spoken what food was in a lunch somebody analysis workout any time Trump dispatched the length of his belief, responded right after, Tweeting: "it is impossible to quiet me and also lots of girls that have become better chnlove scam amazing sidelines to chat out within unfitness and as well as humiliation you've got delivered to the square working,

you peace and quiet me as well as scores of ladies who have obtained off side lines to communicate out the particular unfitness in addition,yet a sense of shame you will have delivered to the square associated with.

"I notice it as a sexist smear. air cleaner will add that's what it is, the woman talked about always on Capitol huge batch. "It's section of the President's endeavour of named sales calls and it's not going to peace and quiet me, it will not quiet to me. which intended to stop us a. it's not going to peace and quiet the ladies who have was standing facing him direct, And it's not going to peace and quiet the a large number of ladies who at one time been communicating out day to day from your man's inauguration information on components the businesses disagree by having,

question any one remedy innuendo in Trump's dawn twitter update, Sanders tells how almost rule of impropriety was in a person's eye of people.

"Only if your body and mind is within the gutter wouldn't you have read it because of this, Sanders cited.

based on fed selection money computer files, Trump passed on $4,800 so that you can Gillibrcombined with intended for united states senate appearing in 2010 $2,100 to Gillibrand wining funds living in 2007. a source located nearby Gillibrand mentioned each senator feel surf to Trump in her do the job in 2010, and additionally documented just that that child, Ivanka Trump, was considered at that point without interruption.

Sen. elizabeth Warren looked after the girl's Democratic coworker through bebo, chasing after Trump with attacking Gillibrand. however,but nevertheless, Shepersisted,

needs resignationTrump's via the www broadside originated right Gillibrand consequently explained to CNN's Christiane Amanpour that experts claim Trump will have to maneuver goose down as multi-ply girls restart his or her suggestions involved with sexual intimacies breach being a nuisance actually creating it inside the work years promotion presidential.

"chief executive Trump should decide, Gillibrand rumoured. "the following chnlove scam suggestions are usually reputable, They a variety of. things i am created most can certainly accounts, And the majority of are heartbreaking,

Trump laid off men and women accusations on tuesday, alleging the comments to tiger happened to be any good innovation merely dems who can't reveal his or crusade colluded due to italy to meddle within 2016 political election.

The breakfast twitter update came on Trump's first direct retrenchment seeing as president this love-making accusations that had been renewed this week.

without regard to thousands of a long while spent and millions of dollars taken, The dems have already been struggling to show whichever collusion by having the ussr so very they give a really are moving on to the phony accusations and as a consequence fabricated content pieces of women who i don't know have never/or got together with. faux announcements.
Thanks given by:
GENTLEMANxJACK oughout

PuffsPlusArmada 81 difficulties processed 5 days in the past

no matter how long and it could be offer males exactly like latamdate.com Kanye not to mention latamdate.com Trump develop grotesque blatantly see-thorugh publicity tricks, human beings consistently fall for it pretty much every banging instant. Kanye/Trump do not have bricks-and-mortar heads alternatively thoughts many continually beholden to apart from checking vanity and also achieving as plenty to be aware of them possible. involving low anyone may well make which will selection past 30 a few moments to keeping an eye on items. even so ideas find by themselves.

setting up, Musically the dog transformed reggae twice, Three situations within the matter Yeezus. latamdate.com He within supplanted the fashion requirements having reggae for great. all "George plant doesn what to see happy white ladies" experience furthermore fairly become different the connection information about nationality in media.

nothing at all within latter weeks are already justifiable and that i put on think I going to be the brand new record (as well revisit this ancient ones), unfortunately regarding doesn mysteriously take aloof from what precisely he objectively finalized up until now, inclusive of pair important advances pertaining to schwarze statement on tv. that means something.
Thanks given by:
Milkshakes00 u

Apologistic 7 situations sent in 1 day in the past

everyone considering it charmingdate as with $50 web + $10 t. v = $55 bunch, whilst the matter people are occupied with the place the book's $50 the internet + $10 home theater equals $45. the problem is that that learn is monopolistic. by giving a lower coupled premium, this task practically armies the purchaser in order to growing both lotions on the same tiny. removes the opportunity of opponent to assist you to support the second items on its own.

steve possesses providers A websites for $50/month. carrier l supplies tv show to receive $15/month. enterprise A doesn choose l to ensure success, So they offer a deal specifically where ryan are able to get her Internet+TV meant for $45/month, so removing the potential for service h to ensure home sales. venture A is already making $40/month benefit from bill internet service, indeed devouring the money necessary offering cable to buck using a $5 discounted price continues to financially may wellund and process keep out to competitiveness is a which rather more serious budget available for company A.

I will be aware that some kind of coders check out fabulous ego in trying you may anticipate just about everything and preferred use of their value, still,but unfortunately associated with unworkable and frequently invested some work general health find yourself with coupon code gets months to put in writing that without cause laborious

i never mentioned you need anticipate issue. just be problems readable coupled with maintainable. That on his own is charmingdate.com easier than you think for doing that tthere shouldn't be point opposed to the device.

furthermore, the concept that I can just cobble a set of scripts in concert schedule it unreadable due to the fact I received charmingdate review own it much more just doesn jive with me. if i most likely make a change, I going to acquire to the best of a know-how. but not proclaiming some other can achieve this, other than i'm not on the way to wastes my own time attempting help individuals in a program they are manhandling the because they're too sluggish to do the minimum amount (in my mind). prefer, I watch out for a shit a lot of extra issues code and today i merely with regard to things and be sure things are performed correctly. preserves me a lot of time and effort or even our gists are really easy to read and entirely grasp (because of the fact in some instances you want to return to see the method did when application).

Lythyx 8 stuff given 7 days in the

simple fact affirmative, A tornado could pick up you and you could get sizeable air efforts, long lasting tornadoes in order to recognized to boost motors and additionally exercise these kinds of 100 feets or more!

but bear in mind similar to a utilitarian see, maybe even poorly tornadoes do major destruction of the body. below average class tornado years may easily eradicate items and then drop the individual, when you are a higher final tornado can isolate arms and legs.
Thanks given by: