Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A beginner’s guide to trading cryptocurrencies
[Image: 21062977c8bb15ef7d748ad374662a01.png]

Cryptocurrency trading

Cryptocurrency trading is becoming more and more popular and many investors are jumping on the cryptocurrency bandwagon. However, it is essential to understand that trading cryptocurrencies is not necessarily a ‘Get rich quick scheme’. 

Before you start investing in cryptocurrencies, it is important to do your research. Read our guide and find out all you need to know about trading cryptocurrencies.

What are cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptographic techniques to secure transactions and control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a digital asset and exist only in an electronic form.

For More Detail : A beginner’s guide to trading cryptocurrencies
Thanks given by:
Bitcoin remains is a solid bull trend as it has spent the majority of the past 6-years.  A couple of months ago it hit the top of the rising channel when it was trading around 20,000 and weakness started. I used to forex converter in the Pair USD/BTC and it's very impresionant the down price at Bitcoin

Over the past year, Bitcoin has been creating what looks to be a narrowing pennant pattern, which is a series of higher lows and lower highs. Pennant patterns are NOT very helpful in suggesting the direction an asset will take when the pattern ends.

The pennant pattern is useful in suggesting that when it does end, historically a large move takes place. Bitcoin bulls need to keep a close eye on support. Should it give way, selling pressure could really come forward and push it a large percent lower in price. Bitcoin bulls would receive outstanding news if it breaks above falling resistance line (2), as it should attract buyers.

Bitcoin bulls, risky business being long if support would break to the downside.
Thanks given by:
I think forex is a better vehicle for day trading because the sheer volume that gets traded on a single currency pair, like the GBPUSD. It's really hard to manipulate data when so much volume is being traded. With stocks, if someone who holds a big chunk of the shares ends up selling, the value could spike.

https://fxtradingpro.com/
Thanks given by:
There is no question that education plays a very vital role in success of anyone. So, it shouldn’t be just specific to one topic but it should just move on and move without breaks. I love learning because it never stops till you die, even when you are dying, you learn that as well  So, it’s the non-stop trail. I work with FreshForex, who got lovely educational setup covering complete setup, and enabling the profit making easier for traders.
Thanks given by: