Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17-Mile Drive!!
Guys, Do you like driving,  car driving is the best option for traveling and this is my second last biggest hobby. I thought a plan I have explored 17-Mile Drive, I heard this place about from my friend. According to my friend, this place really dazzling filled with total entertainment but I have no personal experience so guys kindly share with me this place information.
I want to enjoy Grand canyon south rim tours in my coming life.
Thanks given by:
Bentley, Let me tell you that I am a big lover of the driving and 17-Mile Drive is my most favorite driving destination in the world. It is really a beautiful route because it is filled with natural beauty and cool atmosphere around to it makes it more brilliant. I have enjoyed driving on this with my mates and that was such a fantastic time for me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I have not been there in my whole life event I heard about it for the firs time about few days ago. He told me that is an interesting place for visit and where tourists can enjoy photography. After hearing his awesome experience I have decided that I must go there once in my free time for having fun with my mates. Now I am busy at trip niagara falls new york .
Thanks given by:
Abel! I have no personal experiences about this place but after reading your post so I felt, I have not heard wrong information about this place. Your experiences about this place really cool and filled with fun. I really like long drive, I want to say if you captured some images at your journey time, kindly share with me this place images.
I want to enjoy Grand canyon south rim tours in my coming life.
Thanks given by: